Implementation of MDG-S for supplier master data
About the customer
With a global workforce of approximately 57,000 employees, our customer is the oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company in the world.
Our task was to implement MDG-S as part of a global master data program based on an MDG hub.
The solution (highlights)
- Concept development and implementation of a connection for third-party address validation
- Development of a concept for the connection of D-U-N-S via web services
- Concept development and implementation of a web service interface for the automatic creation of employees from a third-party system, who are automatically created as business partners via MDG
- Provision of consistent and current data for greater decision-making effectiveness and as a means of promoting business growth
- Increased transparency and accuracy thanks to trustworthy reports
- Improved supplier relationship management – cost savings from volume discounts and special terms with suppliers
- Increased customer lifetime value
- Identification of upselling and cross-selling potential for customers