Implementation of MDG-BP for supplier master data
About the customer
Our customer is a listed industrial corporation with 79,000 employees worldwide. The company’s core business activities are gases and process plants that extract or produce gases.
Implementation of MDG-BP for supplier master data based on the business partner – to achieve this, CetaCon was responsible for both concept development and implementation.
The solution (highlights)
- Workshops, concept development and implementation for master data maintenance processes and for dynamic agent determination, taking into account the four eyes principle for the handling of master data maintenance processes
- Implementation of a derivation and validation framework to govern the derivation and validation rules
- Implementation of dynamic parallel processing of steps in master data maintenance processes
- Less time and money spent on maintenance processes and data maintenance for enterprise master data – reduced data management costs
- Higher level of business process automation supported by the standardization of master data – prevention of consequential errors and financial losses in the value chain
- Use of consistent master data across the enterprise – faster communication and cross-functional collaboration
- Compliance with regulatory requirements such as SOX – reduced probability of security breaches and non-compliance with regulations