Implementation of MDG-BP
About the customer
Our customer is a German manufacturer of cars and commercial vehicles as well as a provider of mobility and financial services. This company has a global workforce of around 298,000 employees.
Implementation of customer and supplier master data with MDG-C/S based on the business partner (Multiple Assignment) as well as concept development.
The solution (highlights)
- Concept development and implementation of dynamic controls for the steps in master data maintenance processes. At runtime of the MDG change request, a defined set of rules is used to determine whether a process step is to be executed
- Concept development and implementation of dynamic parallel processing of steps in master data maintenance processes. The number of parallel process steps is determined and controlled dynamically at runtime
- Addition of customer-specific Web Dynpros to enhance the user interface (UI) of the MDG search to show additional information, such as the customer and supplier number or block and deletion indicators
- Less time and money spent on maintenance processes and data maintenance for enterprise master data – reduced data management costs
- Higher level of business process automation supported by the standardization of master data
- Provision of consistent and current data for more effective decision-making
- Transparency and accuracy based on trustworthy reports to support strategic decision-making and long-term business growth
- Use of consistent master data across the enterprise – faster communication and cross-functional collaboration