DDQ Bridge implementation
About the customer
Our customer is the largest international chemical company in terms of sales and has a global workforce consisting of more than 117,000 employees.
We were tasked with embedding DDQ Bridge in the SAP MDG maintenance processes for business partners, customers, and suppliers to integrate data quality services of third-party providers. The purpose of this was to enable address validation and the automated transfer of identifiers, such as the D&B or commercial register number.
The solution (highlights)
- Implementation of leading-edge master data applications and integration in the company’s future service-oriented application landscape
- Implementation of SAP MDG-BP as a prerequisite for S/4 HANA through the use of DDQ Bridge
- Creation of sustainable and standardized master data structures and processes
- Integration of third-party providers through DDQ Bridge early on in the process increases master data quality when new master data is created
- Master data can be kept consistent throughout the entire lifecycle
- Improved customer and supplier relationship management
- Identification of group relationships enables cost savings and maximum procurement efficiency