Concept for MDG-BP interfaces
About the customer
Our customer is a company with a divisional organizational structure and a workforce of more than 103,000 employees. The focus of the group’s operations is on the chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
Development of an overall concept for a global MDG interface through which various third-party systems (contract systems, CRM systems, etc.) can trigger MDG change requests to create and modify the data of business partners, customers, and suppliers.
The solution (highlights)
- Preparation and delivery of workshops with stakeholders from the IT and business departments
- Analysis of existing developments for the different systems
- Implementation of a prototype as part of a proof of concept, data modeling, and implementation of the web service
- Less time and money spent on maintenance processes and data maintenance for enterprise master data – reduced data management costs
- Consistency and standardization of data for more efficient and effective business processes – no consequential errors or financial losses in the value chain
- Faster data transfer from one location to another and cross-functional collaboration through the use of consistent data across the enterprise